Fellow Square Enix RPG Dragon Quest 11 S follows in second place.
Famitsu’s most wanted charts for the week ending May 8 (as voted by their readers) are in, and to absolutely no one’s surprise, Final Fantasy 7 Remake is on top of the charts, where it has been for a number of weeks running now (and on and off for months, if not years). Following behind in second place is fellow Square Enix RPG, Dragon Quest 11 S.
Project Sakura Wars comes in at third place, while the upcoming Switch exclusive Fire Emblem: Three Houses, lands in fourth position, as the game draws closer and closer to its launch in July. The next two slots are also occupied by fellow Switch exclusives, with Animal Crossing coming in at fifth position, and Pokemon Sword and Shield following behind in sixth place.
You can view the full top 10 below. All votes were cast between April 25 and May 8.
1. [PS4] Final Fantasy VII Remake – 1,519 votes
2. [NSW] Dragon Quest XI S – 1,052 votes
3. [PS4] Project Sakura Wars – 1,034 votes
4. [NSW] Fire Emblem: Three Houses – 973 votes
5. [NSW] Animal Crossing – 818 votes
6. [NSW] Pokemon Sword/Shield – 793 votes
7. [PS4] Monster Hunter World: Iceborne – 669 votes
8. [NSW] Bayonetta 3 – 586 votes
9. [PS4] To All Mankind – 532 votes
10. [PS4] Samurai Shodown – 526 votes
Thanks, Nintendo Everything!