Luminous Productions’ Forspoken has fallen by the wayside following its disappointing launch but continues to receive support. Patch 1.04 is now available for both the demo and full game, fixing several technical issues with controllers.
For instance, plugging in certain XInput devices would result in the camera moving intentionally on the PC. The PS5 DualSense Edge would also showcase some “unintended” behavior when connected to the platform. Both should now be fixed, along with a bug that caused FSR to automatically change back to Normal when restarting (if FSR, DLSS and 3D Resolution were on a specific setting).
Some updates include optimization for some features, updates to the system text when some items have been unlocked, and changes to the text font for Traditional/Simplified Chinese. Check out the full patch notes below.
Forspoken is available for PS5 and PC – check out our review here for more details. It’s set to release a new story DLC, In Tanta We Trust, this Summer.
Forspoken Version Update Patch 1.04
- Fixed an issue where the camera moves unintentionally when certain Xinput devises are used as the controller. (PC version)
- Fixed an issue where the FSR setting automatically changes to Normal upon restarting the game when the FSR, DLSS, and 3D Resolution are set to a certain setting. (PC version)
- Fixed an issue where the game shows unintended behavior when PlayStation®5’s DualSense Edge™ wireless controller is connected to the PC. (PC version)
- Various minor fixes.Feature Updates:
- The text font for Traditional/Simplified Chinese has been changed.
- The system text that displays when certain items are unlocked have been updated.
- The system text accompanied with Patch 1.03’s mouse config bug fix update will be now displayed in all languages.
- Minor optimization for certain features.
Share Your Thoughts Below (Always follow our comments policy!)