Update 1.5 “Beneath the Light of Jadeite” is now available for miHoYo Games’ Genshin Impact, adding various new gameplay systems, a new Domain, new monsters and new characters. It also adds native PS5 support with 4K resolution support, HDR, faster loading times and DualSense support. Qingyun Peak has also been revamped, which is exclusive to the PS5 version.
Progress from the PS4 version can be carried over (since they utilize the same in-game data) but carrying PS5 data over to PC or mobile is currently not possible. PS5 players can co-op with those on PS4 so that’s nice. As for update 1.5, it adds the Serenitea Pot system, which provides a housing system for players to customize. Adding more furnishings will increase one’s Trust Rank with the Adepti which can provide more rewards.
New character Yanfei, a 4-star Pyro user, also joins the roster with 5-star character Eula coming in a future Wish event. Yanfei’s skills revolve around Scarlet Seals which leads to reduced stamina consumption while also providing more AoE damage and range for charged attack. Check out her various abilities and Elemental Burst below. For more details on update 1.5, check out the patch notes here.
New System: Serenitea Pot
- Adepti use Serenitea Pots as media through which they can channel their adeptal power and create realms and abodes.
- As the owner of this realm, you may decorate it however you wish and turn it into a home away from home.
- After using and summoning the Serenitea Pot, you can interact with it and enter the abode within.
- You can also use and summon the pot while you are within its confines. Interacting with the Serenitea Pot in this state will allow you to leave it.
- You can also directly open the map interface and fast travel to any of the Teleport Waypoints to immediately leave the Serenitea Pot.
- A spirit that lives inside the teapot. It is said that she was created by the adepti themselves. She looks after many matters within the realm, serving as a butler of sorts.
- As you create more furnishings for the first time, the teapot spirit’s Trust in you will increase. Accumulate Trust to increase your Trust Rank.
- Increasing Trust Rank will unlock features for the Serenitea Pot or allow you to obtain various rewards.
- The amount of Adeptal Energy within the realm will gradually increase along with the number of furnishings placed.
- Once a new Adeptal Energy Rank is reached, the realm’s output will also increase.
- You can obtain the materials required to create furnishings in many different ways, all around Teyvat.
- While visiting your friends’ realms, you can also assist them in creating furnishings by reducing their creation time.
- You can provide assistance to multiple friends each day, but the same person cannot be assisted twice.
- You can use Realm Currency in the Serenitea Pot to exchange for items of your choice.
- During the Teapot Traveling Salesman’s visits, you can also enter other realms to exchange with Salesmen within them for desired items.
Share Your Thoughts Below (Always follow our comments policy!)