Sucker Punch Productions has released a new patch for Ghost of Tsushima Director’s Cut, this time focused on a myriad of issues. Patch 2.07 (which should appear on PS5 as 2.007.000) will restore the Fundoshi armor for some New Game Plus players who reported losing access. Another issue which caused replayed missions to not provide rewards until the game was reloaded has also been fixed.
For PS5 players specifically, the length of haptic feedback while traveling has been reduced while Activity Card-related issues have been addressed. The visibility for Legends leaderboards should also be improved and players should also be able to join Legends Survival matches that are in-progress via matchmaking. This is all in addition to the usual improvements to the UI and fixes for bugs and crashes.
Check out the full patch notes below for more details. Ghost of Tsushima Director’s Cut is out now for PS4 and PS5. You can read more about it in our review here.
- Restored missing Fundoshi for some New Game+ players who had lost access to it.
- Addressed an issue where replayed missions would not grant the proper rewards until the game was reloaded.
- Addressed an issue where some supply boxes could be restocked upon checkpoint reload.
- Addressed an issue where giving the hut builder supplies then skipping the cutscene would still take the supplies but not complete the objective.
- Addressed an issue where players were not able to join in-progress Legends Survival matches via matchmaking.
- Reduced the length of haptic feedback when fast traveling
- Addressed some issues related to Activity Cards.
- Addressed an issue with Legends leaderboards visibility.
- Various UI improvements, bug and crash fixes.