Server maintenance for Polyphony Digital’s Gran Turismo 7 has concluded and update 1.11 is live. After reducing credit rewards from numerous races and facing backlash for the same, the new update buffs rewards all around. First, the rewards for the latter half of World Circuit events has been increased. There are also three new race events – World Touring Car 600 Tokyo Expressway East Clockwise, World Touring Car 700 24 Heures du Mans Racing Circuit and World Touring Car 800 Sardegna Road Track A.
If you clear all of the circuit layouts with Bronze or Gold results, then you’ll receive rewards for the same. Those who have already done so can go to the sector selection screen and exit to receive this. Daily Races and Lobbies have also seen the amount of rewards increased. For Missions, “The Human Comedy” has been added which features endurance races lasting for one hour.
These become available at Collector Level 23 and each event provides up to 1.2 million Credits. The maximum cap for Credits has also been increased to 100 million Credits. Any new Invitations received for purchasing some of the more luxurious vehicles now have a 30 day time limit instead of 14 days. Check out some of the patch notes below and the full patch notes here.
Improvements and Adjustments
1. World Circuits
- The amount of rewards for events in the latter half of the World Circuit has been increased.
- New race events have been added to the World Circuit. The new events are as follows:
・World Touring Car 600 Tokyo Expressway East Clockwise
・World Touring Car 700 24 Heures du Mans Racing Circuit
・World Touring Car 800 Sardegna Road Track A
- Adjusted the rewards for Arcade races and Custom Races
- Rewards are now provided when clearing all layouts of circuits in Gold or Bronze results. If you have already achieved these results, going into the sector selection screen and exiting with the Exit button will award the prize.
3．Lobby / Sports Mode
- The amount of rewards in Lobbies and Daily Races has been increased.
- Corrected an issue where spectating while entered in a race in the Lobby did not allow you to switch to the spectator camera.
- Changed the Nations Cup and Manufacturer Cup so that the Helmet thumbnail specific to the championship is displayed.
- When the room mode is set to ‘Practice/Endurance Race’, adjusted the finish timing when the course setting is set to ‘Time limit’.
- Changed the camera movements before races start in Daily Races when the starting method is set to Formation.
- Added ‘The Human Comedy’ to Missions, containing 1-hour endurance races. ‘The Human Comedy’ will become playable when the player’s Collector’s Level is 23. Each endurance race event will award up to 1.2 million Cr. per event.
- Race information such as the Starting Grid, number of laps or time limit, starting method, etc. are now displayed in the Race event Quick Menu of Missions.
- Best records for time limit events and Friend Ranking Records are now saved and displayed in the format of [Ranking/Number of Laps]
- Rankings have been reset for the following Time Limit events*
・Gone With the Wind – High Speed Ring 30 min.
・The Sun Also Rises – Le Mans 24 min.
・The Sun Also Rises – Bathurst Gr. 3 Battle
*Already existing best records will only display the ‘Ranking’. Once the same or better result record has been set, it will be saved in the format of ‘Ranking/Number of laps’. For Friend Rankings, if a Bronze or better result is set, it will be saved even if the result is lower than the best record.
- Raised the maximum cap for earned in-game credits to 100 million Cr.
- New ‘Invitations’ received hereafter will have a time limit of 30 days, instead of 14 days.
6．Used Cars / Legendary Cars
- The number of cars listed in the lineup at the same time is now increased.
Share Your Thoughts Below (Always follow our comments policy!)