Though Halo Infinite has been received well enough, there have been some issues which dulled the experience somewhat. For instance, due to an issue with Quick Resume that resulted in players being offline, cosmetics found in the campaign would not be unlocked for multiplayer. A recent hotfix has now addressed the same, however.
Along with improving online service connections when re-entering the game, the hotfix should also allow for quicker and more stable reconnections in general. If players already opened the MJOLNIR Armor Lockers and didn’t receive their cosmetics, then they should now be made available. Interestingly, the hotfix also improves Xbox Achievement reliability but no longer tracks progress, instead unlocking when conditions have been met.
Check out the full patch notes below for more details. 343 Industries has also recently added more playlists to the game with Slayer, Free-For-All, Fiesta and Tactical Slayer along with playlist-specific Challenges. It’s also looking to add Fracture: Tenrai items meant for the store to the Event Pass – read more about here.
- Improvements to online service connections after re-entering Halo Infinite using Quick Resume on Xbox Series X|S consoles. Players should see quicker and more stable reconnections to our services.
- MJOLNIR Armor Locker customizations collected in Campaign are now consistently unlocked in the Multiplayer Customization menu.
- Players who did not receive their customizations, either due to losing their internet connection or using Quick Resume on Xbox Series X|S consoles, should now have their customizations unlocked.
- Xbox Achievement reliability has been improved in this update.
- Achievements no longer track progress toward their completion, but will unlock as expected when their conditions are met.
- If an Achievement’s conditions were met prior to this update but the Achievement did not unlock as completed yet, it should unlock after installing this update and continuing Campaign gameplay.