Ubisoft Massive’s servers for Tom Clancy’s The Division 2 are back online after three hours of maintenance. A number of fixes were deployed during this period. This includes a fix for Signature Ammo not dropping enough. You should now be able to chuck grenade rounds and exploding crossbow bolts as per usual.
Players should also be able to fast travel to the Castle Settlement and not face the Delta-03 error that happens when Conflict matches end. “Abnormal” skill-use behaviour from bosses during bounties has also seen fixes. It’s also now possible to properly obtain the materials necessary for crafting the Nemesis Exotic.
Check out the full list of fixes below. Ubisoft Massive has another big update coming on April 25th, which introduces the first raid, Operation: Dark Hours. To help quash any issues that could arise, a public test server is planned for next week. PC players can try it out through Uplay without signing an NDA (though the raid itself won’t be available).
- Fixed not being able to fast travel to the Castle settlement.
- Fixed several cases of abnormal Bounty boss skill-use behaviour.
- Fixed an issue causing the Nemesis crafting materials to be unobtainable.
- Fixed Delta-03 error occurring at the end of Conflict matches.
- Fixed an issue that would cause the pathfinding line to behave abnormally when in close proximity to your destination.
- Fixed the “donating” sound playing repeatedly after having donated and abandoned a daily mission.
- Fixed an issue related to cache countdown timers.
- Fixed an issue where Specialization ammunition drop rate was lower than intended.
Share Your Thoughts Below (Always follow our comments policy!)