Gearbox Software has released patch version 184.108.40.206a for Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands alongside the first paid content drop, Coiled Captors. Among the many changes and quality of life features made are Lucky Dice now being tracked per player profile instead of character. One can also rename their pets and characters at Quick Change Stations.
Chaos Chamber farmers will now be able to increase the Chaos Tier up to level 35. Enemy health and damage goes up even further but you’ll start seeing Primordial Gear dropping at Tier 35. It’s also possible to carry more Moon Orbs than before, going from 4,000 to 16,000 in total. Furthermore, single Moon Orbs are now worth 20 instead of 10 while stacks are worth 80 instead of 40.
On top of this, re-roll costs now take gear rarity into account – this means Legendaries will require Moon Orbs when re-rolling. The good news is that after 4000 Moon Orbs, the re-roll cost will stop increasing. For more details on bug fixes and such, check out some of the patch notes below and the full notes here.
Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands Notes: Version 220.127.116.11a
- Lucky Dice are now tracked per profile instead of per character. Players will need to load and save their Fatemaker to apply the progression to their profile if created before this update.
- Fatemakers can now rename their pets and character at Quick Change Stations.
- Chaos Tiers can now go up to level 35.
- Primordial gear will now appear starting at Chaos Tier 35.
- Enemy waves in the Chaos Chamber’s Endless Dungeon have been allowed to start sooner to give Fatemakers more targets at once.
- Moon Orb currency has been adjusted. Fatemakers were very quickly able to re-roll Enchantments to the point that the cost would be more than the maximum Moon Orbs they could hold. The grind for Moon Orbs was also slower than intended as the best way to get them was to farm bosses in the Chaos Chamber.
- The Moon Orbs that a Fatemaker can hold has increased from 4,000 to 16,000.
- Single Moon Orb drops are now worth 20 instead of 10. Moon Orb stacks are worth 80 instead of 40. Due to these changes, Moon Orb stacks are now slightly less likely to drop versus Single Orbs.
- The final chest in the Chaos Chamber’s Endless Dungeon will now drop 14 Moon Orb Stacks.
- Re-roll cost now accounts for the rarity of the gear, with Legendaries being more expensive to re-roll.
- The cost to re-roll will stop increasing after 4000 Moon Orbs, allowing Fatemakers to continuously re-roll their gear.
Fixed various reported rare crashes, including those related to:
- Loading into or out of Wargtooth Shallows while in co-op
- Occasionally using spells during “Enter Fearamid”
- Selecting “Quit to Title Screen” after accepting a co-op request
- Occasionally looking for a player that is not found in SHiFT
- Alt-tabbing out of the Enchantment Re-rolling/Menu
- Missing replicated information
- [Console] Torgue’s Title Card being too powerful for split-screen co-op
- [Console] Starting in-game cinematics during split-screen co-op
- [Console] Long play sessions
- [Xbox Only] Entering a Random Encounter while in multiplayer