Stunlock Games has released a new patch for vampire survival action RPG V Rising. It’s relatively small and aims to improve stability and performance with general optimizations to the client. For instance, you now have options for changing the Texture Quality and FPS Limit in the Graphics Options.
Low Quality Atmosphere has also been changed to High Quality Atmosphere for the sake of more consistency in the Options menu. In terms of fixes, a bug that caused anti-aliasing to not be set to anything but TAA has been fixed along with missing meshes on some world objects. Performance drops that could occur when hitting Night Marshal Styx the Sunderer with certain abilities – like Mirror Strike – have also been fixed.
Check out the full patch notes below. V Rising is currently exclusive to PC via Steam Early Access. It launched on May 17th and has already sold over one million units. Stay tuned for more details on subsequent updates and fixes.
Patch Notes – Client Patch 0.5.41591
This patch includes general client optimizations to improve stability and performance.
- Added Texture Quality to Graphics Options, which can greatly reduce texture memory usage.
- Added FPS Limit Option to Advanced Graphics Options.
- Changed Low Quality Atmosphere to High Quality Atmosphere to keep the options menu consistent.
- Fixed a bug where the antialiasing option could not be set to anything other than TAA from the main menu.
- Stairs have been added to the Castle Floors Tab in the Build Menu to make it easier for players to find them.
- Fixed missing meshes on particular world objects.
- Fixed an issue that caused performance drops when hitting Night Marshal Styx the Sunderer with specific abilities (ex. Mirror Strike).