In this guide for Anthem, we are going to take a look at the various Elemental Effects for Javelins, Leveling Up Factions and how one can unlock the Champion of Trials. Let’s get started!
The Javelins in Anthem have specific elemental effects that can impact certain types of enemies. In this section of the guide, we are going to take a look at some of the important ones that you need to be aware of.
Ice: This will freeze your enemies and restrict their movement.
Acid: This will increase the amount of damage they can take by reducing their resistance.
Electrical: This will shock enemies.
Fire: This will burn enemies over a period of time.
How to Get the Legendary Legion of Dawn Weapon, Gear & Armor in Anthem?
We have a full video guide for you that will show you exactly how you can unlock the Legendary Legion of Dawn Weapon, Gear & Armor. Take a look below!
Leveling Up Factions in Anthem:
Anthem features three factions which are Freelancers, Sentinels and Arcanists. Let’s take a look at them one by one:
- Freelancer Loyalty Level 1 – Uncommon Universal Component Blueprints
- Freelancer Loyalty Level 2 – Rare Universal Component Blueprints
- Freelancer Loyalty Level 3 – Epic Universal Component Blueprints
You can level up Freelancers quickly using the following tips:
- Finish the Dominion Incursion World Event
- Finish the Freelancers in Need World Event
- Completing Yarrow Missions
- Talk with NPCs
- Sentinel Loyalty Level 1: Uncommon Iconic Component Blueprints
- Sentinel Loyalty Level 2: Rare Iconic Component Blueprints
- Sentinel Loyalty Level 3: Epic Iconic Component Blueprints
You can level up Sentinels quickly using the following tips:
- Complete Story Missions
- Collect Crafting Nodes
- Complete Sentinel Brin Missions
- Arcanist Loyalty Level 1: Uncommon Match Component Blueprints
- Arcanist Loyalty Level 2: Rare Match Component Blueprints
- Arcanist Loyalty Level 3: Epic Match Component Blueprints
You can level up Arcanists quickly using the following tips:
- Complete Scar Foothold World Event
- Complete Mathias Missions
- Complete Strider Distress Beacon World Event
- Chat with NPCs
- Be on The Look for Collectibles
How to Unlock Champion of Trials?
Champions of Trials will get unlocked once you reach Loyalty Level 3 on all three factions. Once you do this, the maximum loyalty level will be lifted and you can earn even more reputation.
Combo list of Primers and Detonators:
Below you will find a list of Detonator and Primer abilities for all four Javelins. (Credit: Reddit).
For more on Anthem, check out the following guides: