Like many events this year, Tokyo Game Show 2020 will be going fully digital. Square Enix has confirmed its participation and revealed the line-up of games that can be expected. Some of these are fairly recent announcements like Collection of SaGa: Final Fantasy Legend for the Switch and Balan Wonderworld from Sonic the Hedgehog creator Yuji Naka.
However, it seems that Babylon’s Fall from PlatinumGames is also part of the lineup. The hack and slash title was meant to receive some new details this Summer, the COVID-19 pandemic seems to have affected development. Fortunately, the development team is “working safely from home” and we should get some kind of update later this month.
Other games expected to make an appearance include Dragon Quest 11: Echoes of an Elusive Age S – Definitive Edition for PS4, Xbox One and PC along with Kingdom Hearts: Melody of Memory. Check out the full line-up below. Tokyo Game Show 2020 takes place from September 23rd to 27th so stay tuned for more coverage in the coming weeks.
- Babylon’s Fall (PS4, PC)
- Balan Wonderworld (PS5, Xbox Series X, PS4, Xbox One, Switch, PC)
- Collection of SaGa: Final Fantasy Legend (Switch)
- Dragon Quest 10 Online (PS4, Switch, PC, Wii U, 3DS)
- Dragon Quest 11: Echoes of an Elusive Age S – Definitive Edition (PS4, Xbox One, PC)
- Dragon Quest: The Adventure of Dai Game Project (Arcade, iOS, Android)
- Dragon Quest Monsters 2: Iru and Luca’s Marvelous Mysterious Key (iOS, Android)
- Dragon Quest Rivals Ace (Switch, PC, iOS, Android)
- Dragon Quest Tact (iOS, Android)
- Dragon Quest Walk (iOS, Android)
- Final Fantasy XIV (PS4, PC, Mac)
- Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius (iOS, Android, PC)
- Final Fantasy Trading Card Game
- Kingdom Hearts: Melody of Memory (PS4, Xbox One, Switch)
- Manga UP!
- Marvel’s Avengers (PS4, Xbox One, PC)
- Romancing SaGa Re: Universe (iOS, Android)
- Square Enix Music
- Toji no Miko: Kizamishi Issen no Tomoshibi (iOS, Android)
- War of the Visions: Final Fantasy Brave Exvius (iOS, Android)
Share Your Thoughts Below (Always follow our comments policy!)