In Monster Hunter Rise's absence, Square Enix's upcoming megaton snags the top spot.
Though the patch doesn't have a launch date, developer ZA/UM has talked about what issues it's going to address.
The game has entered the final stages of development.
Quickdraw is also being removed from certain shotguns.
The figurehead of the village has seemingly been revealed.
God of War creator David Jaffe says people at Sony have told him a Game Pass competitor is in the works.
Multi-million projects at larger studios like Naughty Dog, SIE Santa Monica, and Guerrilla Games seem to the priority at PlayStation.
Five Takeovers with never-before-seen modifiers are coming to the battle royale title.
Despite the first game seemingly being a success, a sequel doesn't seem to be in development.
Partake in difficult encounters with escalating rewards.
Producer Chris Wilson suggests the game might release only for PC and next-gen consoles.
Monster Truck Championship producer Łukasz Bróg also discusses both consoles' difference in GPU speeds.
According to Capcom's Morimasa Sato, the upcoming horror game will allow players to "optimize the experience according to their preference."
Trickster, Technomancer and Pyromancer see adjustments to several perks.
New gameplay revealed in latest trailer.
Here's how to garner more XP and money as you play.
The patch is planned to go live next week.
A possible reveal of WWE 2K22 could be around the corner.
The beta went open earlier in the week.
The package will go to those who play between March 31 and April 11.